Our Client based in Melbourne, Australia wanted to develop community website for art-loving people. The Artists' Community website is the catalyst for the movement. By defining the way forward for the creative design industries, it is set to become the global leader in inspirational design.
The Artists' Community website targets a worldwide community of inspiring creative minds; with reach into the advertising, design, photography, film and television markets.
Key challenges were:
- Home page having movable widget with user personalization
Stellar Tech developed the solution which was a full-featured community website with following features:
- News Feeds: It allows choosing which feeds to display and also display by country, popularity etc.
- Latest Uploads: It allows choosing which categories to display and also display by country, popularity etc.
- My Inspirations/Light box: Select, save, share favorite artist/studio/agency
- Newsletters, podcasts, email/sms notifications
- TV commercials, print commercials, Music videos
- Photographs and design galleries
- World map display and facility to choose location
- Weather updates for selected locations
- Dynamic image and video catalogue
- Dynamic search and sort of content
- Video Warehouse/Transfer system: To upload large video files, via FTP connection
Artists' Community website has become an ideal platform for targeted market exposure. It helped positioning work in front of key industry decision-makers in the creative space; including Ad Agencies, Advertisers, Media Owners, Marketing professionals, Production Studios and other creative professionals.
Artists' Community website has been admired by a global community of design junkies, art lovers, artists, designers, innovators, creators, stylists, developers and everyone in between.
- Server: Linux
- Web Server: Apache
- Programming Language: PHP, Curl
- Database: MySQL