Online Purchase System
Our Australia based client required us to develop business solution for PURCHASE department in his organization. He wanted to automate the workflow of this department with following objective.
- Complete automation of the purchase department with workflow implementation.
- Easy co-ordination with other departments with feature to manage e-documents related to trucks efficiently.
- Need an ability to order items for multiple sites.
- User friendly interface, touch screen interface will be preferable.
- Capability to communicate with the other system to share information.
- Functionality to monitor the pending credits, core deposits, pending orders.
- Graphical representation of statistical data to aid decision making.
Stellar Tech provided a solution "Online Purchase System" that was extremely useful with the following features:
- Complete automation of purchase cycle.
- Supply chain maintenance.
- Manage trucks and plan itinerary for waste management.
- Facility to put Partial orders.
- Customizable, easy and enchanting User Interface.
- Customized and graphical reporting module using charts and graphs
- Master Maintenance
- Options to choose multiple items to place an Quotation or Purchase Order
- Search on Item master to select items
- Booking sheets gives you a list of consumed items
- Re-quote notification gives you list of item to ask for their prices
- Select most efficient supplier and send the request for quotation
- Update the quotation details using Supplier's response
- Create Order from quotation, order cloning or from the scratch
- Set options like part payment, delivery options, instructions etc. Send Order.
- Receive the Order delivery, goods inwards
- Verify the received goods against the actual order.
- Check the states and quality of the items
- Return any damaged/faulty/improper goods to the supplier
Maintain Booking sheet
- Enter details about the item consumption to the Booking sheet.
- This information will be used to make new purchase and charged the consumer (trucks) for the items.
Stellar Tech has developed an application using Silverlight, Microsoft workflow that helped decision maker to predict and manage every aspect of their purchase. System successfully takes data from other applications and databases and provides statistics of ordered and consumed parts. It has very flexible way to quote and to place a purchase order for one or many parts in a single go. It gave more clear vision to the client by providing very good and detailed reports related to purchase orders, part consumption etc.
- Programming Language: C#.Net
- Framework: Microsoft Silverlight, Microsoft Workflows
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server R2